CAMI 2019, AMAI’s main summer event – Association of Manga and Anime Israel – will occur on 1.8.2019 at Jerusalem’s International Convention Center. The ticket purchase form is at the bottom of the page – please read through the entire page before purchasing a ticket!
CAMI (Convention of Anime and Manga in Israel) is a convention dedicated to Japanese animation and comics (anime and manga), popular Japanese culture and gaming (Japanese consoles and board games). The convention serves as an answer to all Israeli anime and manga fans, in the hope of providing an attraction and interaction during summertime.
At the convention you can find many diverse activities to explore, targeting all kinds of fans, which can guarantee a fun and unique experience, such as: lectures, workshops, panels, independent and commercial artists’ booths(maybe artist alley is better?), movie screening, cosplay contest, musicals and other activities.
Important information to know before purchasing a ticket:
- Tickets are not sent via physical mail. After the purchase a link will appear to a PDF file with a barcode, which will also be sent by email. The barcode can be presented on the day of the convention at the pre-order zone (see below on the included entrance zone map). The barcode can be printed or presented through your phone.
- A standard ticket grants entry to the convention grounds and its events, with no exceptions.
- “Plus Ultra” tickets will be on sale in this store alone, up till Wednesday 31.7.19 or while stocks last. This ticket grants entry to the convention grounds and its events, like a standard ticket, and includes an additional surprise bag which contains all types of the official convention merchandise – one mini poster, a keychain and one pin. The type of keychain and pin will be randomly assigned and according to product stocks. The convention management does not commit to providing one type of keychain or pin when purchasing a ticket.
The surprise bag can be picked up when exchanging the purchase barcode with a physical bracelet at the pre-order zone (see below on the included entrance zone map) and when presenting the barcode provided when purchasing the “Plus Ultra” ticket. Every barcode grants its owner an amount of surprise bags matching the number of “Plus Ultra” tickets purchase with it, and will be accepted only once. As such, we recommend purchasers not to share their barcodes with additional people. Convention management is not responsible for indemnifying the ticket purchasers in any form if there was use of their barcode by other persons.
- A ticket can be purchased on the day of the convention at the entry registers, both in cash and credit. the price of an entry ticket at the registers is ₪70 , before discounts. Also, it will be possible to purchase the variety of official CAMI 2019 merchandise at the information stand (see below on the included entrance zone map) in the following prices: Mini poster – ₪15, keychain – ₪20, pin – ₪15.
Please note: Product stocks are limited. pre-purchasing a “Plus Ultra” ticket is better if you are interested in purchasing all three types of merchandise, and guarantees at least one of each product for you.
- An expedited entry is available only to disabled persons carrying a disability card. Please refer to register attendants or a staff member on the day of a convention.
- On the day of the convention there will be designated stands for scanning tickets purchased in an early sale through this online store. Please go to these stands only (see below on the included entrance zone map).
- Members of the AMAI association with a valid membership card will be eligible for a discount of ₪15. The discount code can be generated at the AMAI website starting from Sunday 7.7.19.
- To order a ticket online, enter the code at the time of purchase. If you are interested in purchasing a ticket at the registers on the day of the convention, bring with you the discount code and give it to the cashier. Please note: an AMAI membership discount will not be authorized when presenting a membership card at the convention’s registers, only when handing over a discount code!
One AMAI membership card grants eligibility to only one discount code, for use only by the card’s owner.
- Soldiers in uniform are eligible for a discount of ₪5. A soldier’s discount is granted when presenting a soldier ID and is only given at the convention’s registers (No double discounts for members of AMAI’s association).
- A child up to the age of 5 is entitled to a free standard ticket for convention, accompanied by a parent only. Convention’s management reserves the right to request IDs if necessary.
- For inquiries regarding cancellations or issues during the payment process please refer to the convention management via email: [email protected]. Cancellations and refunds are subject to a cancellation fee of 5% and will be available until Monday 22.7.19.
- There are no monetary refunds on the day of the convention and no double discounts.
- Every purchase and/or use of bands are according to the convention’s regulations, and constitute as agreement to its conditions.
You can find answers to common questions regarding ticket purchase at the FAQ page.